(Seriously? You probably should have started by now.)
. . . you missed the big announcement: I'm engaged.
To Jared, of course. The wedding is set for July 31, in Utah.
And after that, I will be living in Canada. Forever. Not really sure how that happened given my strong dislike for winter. But there's this really attractive boy here. So I guess it's worth it. Anyway, neither of us is very photogenic, so we don't have a lot of pictures together. But here's one from earlier in the summer.
Oh, and Peter and Mandy, I totally wanted to get together over Thanksgiving in Utah, but I just forgot to get in contact with you until a few days after the holiday. Hopefully we can meet up some time.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah we don't have a Facebook account...we're so not with the in group.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you.
We'll just have to come visit Canada (sometime when it is warm), or you'll have to come to San Diego (it's always warm here-this winter has been abnormally warm-70's and 80's).
Yeah! Glad to see a photo of you two :). Trying to see if I can be in Utah then...
Post a Comment