Until January.
No, I'm not done with school. Just a little burned out. So my advisor 'suggested' I take a semester off. And since I can't legitimately work in Canada (or do anything else other than attend school), I packed up and moved back home. Home is okay. And it is only for a semester.
But if anyone finds their way out to Utah in the next few months, let me know. I am here. And I am kind of bored. I'm working part-time. And that's about it.
The boyfriend, Jared, is still in Canada. We decided that doing the whole long distance thing would be hard so we sort of left things like we would keep in touch but not really be dating and we should date other people and see how we felt when I got back in January . . .
That plan lasted about two days. As hard as it is to be in a long distance relationship, it's actually harder not to be in one. So we're still dating--taking things slow--and he's coming to visit me in November. In the meantime, thank goodness for video chat. And texting. And blogging. And phone calls. And email. And facebook. And actual mail.
2 comments:
We will be driving up to Utah for Thanksgiving this year :) We would love to meet up with you.
I wish I were coming to Utah to come see you! I miss hanging out and talking and laughing and eating ice cream. Because you and ice cream are important to me. :)
Post a Comment